To quell the rumors that emerged a couple of weeks ago, Subcomandante Marcos sent a statement today that said he had no cancer or emphysema, or is dying .
The message he gave to the assembly of the National Network of Civil Organizations shows that, over the years, the deputy has not lost his sense of humor or sarcasm characterized it since 1994.
COURT CASE
"Lamento with regret that my signature and the date on which the stamp facts contradict twitters rumors, news and government statements on my health. So it's official. I have not what they say I have ... or not yet. Be shy and send snuff, I'll cross the care of the legend that reads: 'smoking causes lung cancer and emphysema. " Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of preterm delivery and low birth weight newborns and other reproductive harm. "And his farewell message fue igual de “gracioso”: “Desde las montañas… cof… cof… cof… arghhh… cof… cof… ¡puaj!… Oh,oh… ¿es eso un pedazo de pulmón o uno de calabaza mal digerida?”.
0 comments:
Post a Comment